Type of Tour : Nature and Wildlife Tour
Duration : 4 Nights 5 Days
Starts From : 22nd January, 2020 | Wednesday | Dibrugarh
Ends At : 26th January, 2020 | Sunday | Dibrugarh
Day 1 | Dibrugarh - Digboi - Miao - Diban / Namdapha : Arrive at Dibrugarh Airport early in the morning. On arrival, meet and greet by our team leader and start your journey to Eastern Himalayas' wildlife hot spot. Drive to Namdapha via Margherita and Miao. Wildlife activities in Namdapha. Overnight stay at Diban Forest RH.
Day 2 | Diban / Namdapha : Wildlife activities in Namdapha. Explore around Diban for Wildlife and Landscape. Overnight stay at Diban Forest RH.
Day 3 | Diban / Namdapha : Wildlife activities in Namdapha. Explore around Diban for Wildlife and Landscape. Overnight stay at Diban Forest RH.
Day 4 | Namdapha – Digboi : Morning Wildlife activities in Namdapha. Post lunch we will drive to Digboi. Evening birding around Digboi Grassland area. Overnight stay at Digboi.
Day 5 | Digboi - Maguri - Dibrugarh Airport : Morning visit to Maguri Beel area for Water Birds watching or Brief bird-watching in Dihing Patkai area and then transfer to Dibrugarh Airport. Tour ends!
- Mammals :The Namdapha flying squirrel, Dhole, Yellow-throated marten, Eurasian otter, Oriental small-clawed otter, Spotted Linsang, Small Indian civet, Large Indian civet, Masked palm civet, Marbled cat, Asian golden cat, Stump-tailed macaque, slow loris, hoolock gibbon, capped langur, Assamese macaque etc.
- Birds :Great Hornbill, Rofous-necked Hornbill, Wreathed Hornbill, Streaked Wren Babbler, Eyebrowed Wren Babbler, Scaly-breasted Wren Babbler, Pygmy Wren Babbler, Spotted Wren Babbler, Wedge-billed Wren Babbler, Rufous-fronted Babbler, The snowy-throated babbler, Green cochoa, Purple cochoa, Beautiful nuthatch, Ward's trogon, Ruddy kingfisher, Blue-eared kingfisher, White-tailed fish eagle, Pied falconet, Himalayan wood-owl, Rufous-throated hill-partridge and many more.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Sun cap.
- Insect repellant cream.
- Toilet paper.
- Emergency medicines.
- Woolen clothes / Wind Cheater.
- Powerful Torch with extra cell.
- Umbrella / Raingear.
- Non Disposable Water Bottle.
- Bird Field Guide.
- Binocular / Camera.
- Leech Guard (If possible).
- Original ID/ Address Proof.
Cost Per Person : Rs. 21,000 + 5% GST
Cost Includes :
- Accommodation Double Occupancy as per itinerary during stay at Digboi and Diban Forest Rest House, Diban, Namdapha.
- All meals during the Namdapha package from Lunch of 22 Jan to Breakfast of 26 Jan 2020.
- All transfer and birding activities in Namdapha by Xylo / Scorpio or equivalent vehicle.
- Fuel, driver's allowance, Toll, Interstate Tax etc.
- Permit for Namdapha.
- Inner-line permit (ILP) for Arunachal Pradesh.
- Birding and wildlife Guide during Namdapha Tour.
- Team skipper from Wandervogel Adventures.
Cost Excludes :
- Any kind of beverages, packed snacks etc.
- Any monument entry fees and Camera Permit.
- Any additional activities other than birding.
- Bottled water, tips and any expenses of personal nature.
- Extra expenses / Expenses due to change in itinerary by guest, natural calamity, road block, political unrest, delay of flight or train and any other unforeseen emergency situation.
- Expenses which are not mentioned in inclusions.
- All transfer and activities as per itinerary. All activities in Namdapha as per accessibility and weather condition.
- Accommodation and Food inside Namdapha is basic in nature.
- It is a nature tour in one of the remotest jungle in India. So your adaptation with the circumstances will be important for enjoying this adventurous tour.
- You will be accompanied by a local birding and wildlife guide of the region.