Type of Tour : Trek
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Starts From : April 16, 2020 | Thursday | Dehradun
Ends At : April 21, 2020 | Wednesday | Dehradun
Day 1 | April 16, 2020 | Dehradun - Sankri (6,400 ft) : Arrive at Dehradun Railway Station / Airport. Pickup and transfer to Sankri (approx. 190 km / 7-8 hours). Sankri is the gateway to numerous trekking destinations like the beautiful Har-kiDun Valley. On arrival check in to your pre-fixed accommodation and meet your guide for the upcoming trek. Overnight stay at Sankri.
Day 2 | April 17, 2020 | Sankri - Juda ka Talab (9,100 ft) : The trek starts from Sankri early in the morning. Trek to Juda ka Talab (5 km). The trekking trail goes through lush green forest lined with pine trees. The giant lake offers a sharp contrast to the pine and oak forest and is an ideal location to set up camps.Overnight camping at Juda ka Talab.
Day 3 | April 18, 2020 | Juda ka Talab - Kedarkantha Base (11,250 ft) : After having breakfast, start out for Kedarkantha Base (6 km). One can view the magnificent snow-capped ranges of Bandarpoonch, argarohini, Kala Nag and Ranglana along the way. Overnight Camping at Kedarkantha Base.
Day 4 | April 19, 2020 | Kedarkantha Base - Kedarkantha peak (12,500 ft) - Hargaon (8,900 ft) : Today you will hike an elevation from 11,250 ft to 12,500 ft to reach the Peak and then descend till Hargaon. The distance you will cover is approx 7 km. Kedarkantha peak will offer you a panoramic view of the snow capped ranges of Uttarakhand. On the top there is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Overnight camping at Hargaon.
Day 5 | April 20, 2020 | Hargaon Camp - Sankri : Descend further down to Sankri (about 6 km) Overnight stay at Sankri.
Day 6 | April 21, 2020 | Sankri - Dehradun : Today is the last day of your trip. You will be transferred to Dehradun Railway Station / Airport. Tour ends.
Cost Per Person : Rs. 14,900 + 5% GST
Cost Includes :
- Dehradun- Sankri-Dehradun transfers by NAC Vehicle.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing basis at Sankri for 2 nights in basic guest house.
- All camping arrangements during the trek including Tents, mattress, kitchen and cook, porter to carry ration and provisions etc. Expert Trek Leader from Wandervogel Adventures
- Meals from Dinner of Day 1 to Breakfast of Day 6.
- Permit and entry fees for trek.
Cost Excludes :
- Air / train fare.
- Meals / Beverages other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Bottled water, tips, camera entry fees, any kind of beverages and any expenses of personal nature.
- Sleeping bag or any other personal camping equipment.
- Porter to carry personal belongings of the trekkers.
- GST @ 5%, applicable on total package cost.
- Extra expenses / Expenses due to change in itinerary by guest, or due to natural calamity, road block, political unrest, delay of flight or train and any other unforeseen emergency situation.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.