Type of Tour : Trek
Duration : 6 Nights 7 Days
Starts From : April 10, 2020 | Friday | Dehradun
Ends At : April 16, 2020 | Thursday | Dehradun
Day 1 | April 10, 2020 | Arrival - Dehradun -Sankri (6,400 ft) : Arrival at Dehradun. Pick up in the morning and transfer to Sankri, which is approx. 188 km away. Overnight stay in basic lodge at Sankri.
Day 2 | April 11, 2020 | Sankri - Taluka (7,953 ft) - Puani Garaat (8,280 ft) : Today we drive till Taluka, which is approx. 12 km away and then trek for another 10 km to reach the first campsite of the trek at Puani Garaat. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 3 | April 12, 2020 | Puani Garaat -Kalkatiyadhaar (8,956 ft) : Today we start early in the morning and trek around 7 km towards Kalkatiyadhaar. Overnight stay in tents.
Day 4 | April 13, 2020 | Kalkatiyadhaar - Har ki Dun (11,768 ft) : Today, we trek to Har ki Dun. On reaching, relax and settle down in your campsite and enjoy the picturesque views of the valley and glaciers and mountain tops. An excursion to Maninda Tal, which is a high altitude freshwater lake, and then return to base at Har ki Dun and overnight stay in tents.
Day 5 | April 14, 2020 | Har ki Dun - Puani Garaat : Return journey towards Puani Garaat through the same route that we had come from, covering almost 13 km. Overnight stay in tents..
Day 6 | April 15, 2020 | Puani Garaat - Taluka - Sankri : We will follow the same route on the journey back. Trek the descending trail till Taluka and then drive till Sankri. Overnight stay in Sankri.
Day 7 | April 16, 2020 | Departure : Today, the journey comes to an end as you are transferred from Sankri to Dehradun.
Cost Per Person : Rs. 15,950 + 5% GST
Cost Includes :
- Accommodation in basic lodge in Sankri and in tents during the other days of trek on triple occupancy basis (separate room/tent for male/female participants).
- Transfers (Dehradun-Sankri-Taluk & Taluk-Sankri-Dehradun).
- All meals during the trek, starting from Dinner of Day 1 to Breakfast of Day 7.
- All trekking permits and forest camping charges.
- A qualified trek leader from Wandervogel Adventures.
- Trekking equipment (High quality tents and sleeping bags in all the camps).
- Safety equipment (First aid kit, oxygen cylinders, oximeter etc. with guide/trek leader and at campsite).
Cost Excludes :
- Meals / Beverages other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Bottled water, tips, camera entry fees, any kind of beverages and any expenses of personal nature.
- Sleeping bag or any other personal camping equipment.
- Porter to carry personal belongings of the trekkers.
- GST @ 5%, applicable on total package cost.
- Extra expenses / Expenses due to change in itinerary by guest, or due to natural calamity, road block, political unrest, delay of flight or train and any other unforeseen emergency situation.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.