Type of Tour : Wildlife Photography Tour
Duration : 5 Nights 6 Days
Starts From : 15th June, 2020 | Saturday | Siliguri
Ends At : 20th June, 2020 | Thursday | Siliguri
Day 1 | Arrival – Siliguri – Zuluk : Pick up at Siliguri (NJP / Bagdogra) and transfer to Rongli via Rongpo (approx. 4 hrs30m). Have your lunch here and obtain the required ILP to visit the restricted border areas of Sikkim. Post lunch, drive uphill and reach Lingtam. Birding en route. A short birding session in and around Lingtam, if time permits. Then drive further via Phadamchen to reach Zuluk. Birding and photography in and around Zuluk, if time permits. Overnight stay in Zuluk.
Day 2 - Day 5 | Zuluk – Gnathang – Zuluk : Start early in the morning and reach Tambi View Point. Enjoy and photograph the view of the sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzonga. Birding in Lungthu - Tambi - Zuluk stretch in the morning. Return to Zuluk before lunch. Post lunch, birding in Zuluk - Padamchen stretch. Stay overnight at Zuluk. Similar routine will follow for the remaining days with birding and wildlife photography in Zuluk - Tambi - Lungthu - Kupup stretch / Zuluk – Phadamchen - Lingtam stretch and visit to Kupup Lake and then overnight in Zuluk.
Day 6 | Zuluk – Siliguri : Transfer to Silguri (NJP / Bagdogra) as your tour comes to an end!
- Birds of Sikkim.
- Musk Deer.
- Brown Goral.
- Mt. Kanchenjunga and other peaks.
- Lightweight warm clothes.
- High-ankle walking shoes.
- Tele photo lens (500mm or above).
- Wide angle lens.
- Macro lens.
- A steady tripod.
- Birding Field Guide.
- Rain Coat.
- Camera rain cover.
- Voter ID Card / Passport / Driving License / Aadhaar Card.
Cost Per Person : Rs. 26,500 + 5% GST
Cost Includes :
- All accommodations as per itinerary.
- Food as mentioned in itinerary.
- Forest entry fees.
- All transfers and sightseeing in non-AC vehicles.
- Tour Skipper.
- Local birding guide for the entire tour.
Cost Excludes :
- Air / train fare.
- Meals / Beverages other than mentioned in inclusions.
- Camera entry fees.
- Any expenses of a personal nature like tips, laundry, etc.
- Any additional costs due to change in itinerary by guest, delay / cancellation of flights, political unrest, any natural calamity, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.