Mangalajodi group departure | 2N 3D
Type of Tour: Group Departure
Tour Duration: 2 Nights 3 days
Tour Starts on: Jan 23, 2021
Tour Starts from: Balugaon Rly. Stn.
Tour Ends on: Jan 25, 2021
Tour Ends at: Balugaon Rly. Stn.
Day 01 | 23 Jan 2021: Balugaon Rly. Stn - Mangalajodi
Arrive Balugaon Railway Station early in the morning, which is the nearest railway station for Mangalajodi Wetland. Pick up and transfer to Mangalajodi (38 km / 1 hrs). On arrival check in to your Eco Camp. Go for morning bird watching session in Mangalajodi wetland. Lunch will be served in Eco camp. Post Lunch go for evening session of bird watching. Overnight stay at Magalajodi.
Day 02 | 24 January: Mangalajodi
Early in the morning reach watch tower (3 km) and start boat safari at Mangalajodi Wetland (3 Hrs boat safari) and return to eco tourism hut at around 10:30 in the morning. Afternoon go for a Two hours boat safari after lunch (3:00 pm to 5:00 pm) at Mongalajodi Wetland. Have dinner and stay overnight at Mangalajodi.
Day 03 | 25 January: Mangalajodi – Balugaon Rly. Stn.
Early in the morning reach watch tower (3 km) and start boat safari at Mangalajodi Wetland (3 Hrs boat safari) and return to eco tourism hut at around 10:30 in the morning. Post lunch transfer to Balugaon Railway Station. Tour ends. Board train for return journey.
Package cost: Rs.13,900 + 5% GST Per Person
Package cost includes:
· 2 night accommodation on Double Occupancy Basis in Eco Camp at Mangalajodi
· All meals during the stay (Veg meal) from breakfast of Day1 to Lunch of Day 3
· Balugaon-Mangalajodi-Balugaon transfer
· Boat Safari in Mangalajodi wetland as per itinerary
· Lodge to boat point transfers
· Local birding guide during boat ride
· Coordinator from Wandervogel
The Package cost Excludes:
· Train fare
· Bottled water, tips and any expenses of personal nature
· Order of any additional non veg dish
· Any extra expenses due to change in itinerary in case of any unforeseen condition like delay in Train, political unrest, getting permit, medical emergency, natural calamity or any other reason beyond our control.
· Expenses which are not mentioned in inclusions