Birding In Eastern Bhutan :
Type of Tour : Birding Tour
Duration : 9 Nights 10 Days
Starts From : 16th April, 2019 | Hasimara
Ends At : 25th April, 2019 | Hasimara
- Birds of Eastern Himalaya
- Mammals like Assamese Macaque, Golden Langur, Brown Goral etc
- Landscape of Central and East Bhutan
- Tharpaling Monastery
- Lightweight Warm Clothes.
- High-ankle walking shoes.
- Photography equipment with Tele lens (500mm or above), Wide angle lens, Macro Lens and a steady tripod.
- Birding Field Guide.
- Rain Coat
- Camera Rain Cover
- Passport (original) with several copies of ID photos.
Cost Per Person : Rs. 44,500/- + 5% GST
Cost Includes :
- All accommodations as mentioned in the program.
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Forest entry fee and cost involved in obtaining the required permits.
- All transfers and sight seeing in non a/c vehicle.
- Tour Skipper.
- Local Birding Guide for the entire tour.
Cost Excludes :
- Any food other than mentioned in the program.
- Bottled water or any other beverage.
- Cost involved in change of program due to natural calamity or political unrest or medical emergency or any other unintentional and unforeseen situation.
- Anything that is not mentioned above.